Monday, August 29, 2016

Intro Mass Media Bootcamp

Hey everyone!

My name is Dan and I am almost a junior this year. I am working on my creative advertising degree with a minor in English or psychology, I haven't decided yet, but I am glad to be back in school once again. I have actually been interested in writing from a very early age and even tried starting a few blogs when I was an early teen. It's kind of embarrassing as the results were not as successful as I had hoped. This is one reason why I am glad I'm taking this class. Hopefully I can learn a lot from this class and get more familiar with different media platforms and ways to get my ideas out there for everyone to see.

My summer was short but I'm not going to complain. I had lots of fun going to parties, concerts, and just hanging out with good friends. I was working more than having fun unfortunately but I was able to save up some money for this semester for which I am glad. I also got a job at Red Robin here in Topeka to help with the bills so if your ever hungry come in and see me! Hopefully I will have a wonderful semester with everyone and learn as much as I can. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the intro! I'm looking forward to reading your blog, and I hope your new job turns out to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete